Friday 23 November 2012

I'm back! Estou de volta!


I am so sorry that I've been away but it was for a good reason.

I got a new job!!!! (I left the bench but not science, don't worry :0)).


For a while I was wondering if I should keep writing the blog but yesterday I was at a career event and a speaker, Ed Yong, an amazing science writer, really motivated me and made me think why should I stop doing something that I really enjoy. Maybe I won't write the blog every day, or even have amazing stories to tell you every week, but I will definitely keep writing it and telling you cool 'sciency' stuff. So you just wait and see. Great things are about to happen :0)


In the meantime, you can have a look at Ed's blog, that's called Not exactly rocket science, there are some great stories there.

Blog to you soon!

---------------

Desculpem ter andando desaparecida mas foi por uma boa causa.
Mudei de trabalho!!!! (mas não se preocupem, deixei a bancada, não deixei a ciência :0)). 

Por um tempo ainda ponderei se devia continuar a escrever o blog mas ontem fui a uma conferência destas de promoção de carreira e um dos oradores, Ed Yong, um escritor de ciência incrível, motivou-me bastante e fez-me pensar por que razão devia eu parar de fazer algo que realmente gosto.

Talvez não escreva o blog todos os dias, ou nem tenha histórias incríveis para vos contar todas as semana, mas com certeza vou continuar a escrever e a contar-vos histórias engraçadas da ciência. Esperem só  p'ra ver. Grandes coisas estão prestes a acontecer:0)!!!

Entretanto, podem dar uma olhadela no blog do ​​Ed, que é chamado
Not exactly rocket science,  tem
histórias porreiras.

No comments:

Post a Comment