Sunday 25 March 2012

The First One!

Greetings all!

This is my first blog entry and let me start by telling you a bit about me and this blog.


I'm a scientist, working in cancer research.  I love science, the breakthroughs, and talking about it, especially to the lay public. 



I've been thinking about starting a blog for some time (actually it was one of my 2012 new year's resolutions) but I've postponed it until now.


I've always been told that I'm good at explaining my science so I'm going to give it a try and blog about different scientific endeavors and see how it goes.  



This blog will be an outlet for my love for science, general curiosity and passion for writing. 
As you might guess from it's name, "Science Fondant" will be basically about breaking down "tricky-hard sciency" concepts into simple and easy to understand ideas. It will cover the latest science discoveries in any field that interests me and any other news I might find interesting to talk about.


I hope you will find this blog interesting.


1 comment: